Care that is family-driven, culturally competent, and community-based
We are the Care Management Organization for Passaic County. We partner with families to design, implement and monitor individual service plans for children with complex needs including behavioral, emotional and developmental disabilities.
The minimum requirements for all positions include Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Sociology, etc.), valid driver’s license and the ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate meeting with youth and families.
Supervisor positions require a Master’s degree in a related field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice), a current and valid license, (LCSW or Licensed Counselor) and at least 2 years of post-Master’s degree supervisory experience.
Our current openings:
Care Manager Support Specialist
The Care Manager Support Specialist is an entry-level position whose function is to work closely with and support our Care Managers in:
- developing the Child Family Team
- coordinating both formal and informal supports
- utilizing family vision, crisis plans, strength and needs assessments, and care plans to wrap supports and services around the youth and family so they can succeed
- fulfill the goal of Circle of Care, which is to keep youth at home, in the community, and in school while creating self-sufficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice)
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible schedule to accommodate meeting with youth and families
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including: medical, dental and vision coverage; 401(k) plan and generous paid time off. In addition, we offer tuition assistance as well as opportunities for professional development.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org