Care that is family-driven, culturally competent, and community-based
We are the Care Management Organization for Passaic County. We partner with families to design, implement and monitor individual service plans for children with complex needs including behavioral, emotional and developmental disabilities.
The minimum requirements for all positions include Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Sociology, etc.), valid driver’s license and the ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate meeting with youth and families.
Supervisor positions require a Master’s degree in a related field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice), a current and valid license, (LCSW or Licensed Counselor) and at least 2 years of post-Master’s degree supervisory experience.
Our current openings:
Care Manager Supervisor
The Care Manager Supervisor is responsible for the supervision, support and mentoring of their team of Care Managers and Support Specialists, by:
- Maintaining a high level of integrity and modeling the core values of Circle of Care
- Developing, training, and guiding Care Management staff in the operational activities of the agency.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of all documentation of the team by following established procedures.
- Master’s Degree in a related field (Social Work, Psychology, Sociology)
- Valid NJ Licensure necessary for the profession (LSW, LCSW, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including: medical, dental and vision coverage; 401(k) plan and generous paid time off. In addition, we offer tuition assistance as well as opportunities for professional development.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com